UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
Want to be a part of a team that will change how businesses protect their most valuable communications?
If you are successful, ambitious and talented, LockDown is where you launch the next level of your marketing career.
Based out of Columbus, Ohio, LockDown is rolling out a new sales team to attract and enroll new business customers into our LockDown Secure Communications Platform via telephone, email and social channels.
Marketing Manager will create and implement the outbound marketing strategy for our SaaS based product and service. They are responsible for positioning LockDown products and services in the marketplace – including events and products through outbound campaigns.
They will plan and execute brand marketing and advertising programs to raise brand awareness, drive sales, and generate leads. They will help set the direction of marketing through awareness of market research and trends and modeling other successful campaigns within the marketplace.
In addition, the Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, developing, communicating and executing marketing campaigns and programs to ensure that sales goals are met and exceeded. They will identify campaign objectives and goals, develop creative briefs identifying audience, develop messaging, and create strategy with an appropriate marketing and media mix.
They will also coordinate and supervise the execution of the campaign(s), and work with the VP of Sales & Marketing to understand campaign effectiveness and propose improvements. The Marketing Manager reports to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
WHAT YOU WANT
- To be a part of a high grow SaaS startup.
- To be highly compensated for your results.
- You want to grow and get better; you welcome coaching and mentoring.
- You want the best tools to be successful and you’ll do the rest.
- You want to be in control of your career.
- You want to work hard, build a brand and have fun.
- You want to be with a startup where you control your destiny and you’re surrounded by talented and smart high achievers.
WHO WE NEED
- You are competitive and are ready to take your marketing career to the next level.
- You are a proven leader in managing by objectives/outcomes.
- You are attentive to detail, a self-starter with excellent organizational and project management skills.
- You are diplomatic and have a positive attitude with ability to influence peers, yet are flexible to adapt to changing needs.
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator.
- You have an in-depth understanding of creative development; are comfortable communicating with team members as well as outside stakeholders and vendors.
- You can organize, structure and prioritize workload.
- You are capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- You are able and willing to provide constructive feedback in real-time.
- You can make timely, difficult decisions.
- You are data-driven and are able to communicate and manage outcomes.
- You are confident in proactively suggesting solutions and innovative ideas that create raving fans and meet company needs.
- You are a great anticipator who manages problems and solutions in a timely manner.
- You are well-versed in planning and leading campaigns across multiple platforms in a fast-paced environment.
- You consistently meet and exceed agreed upon objectives & key results (OKR’s), weekly and monthly goals along with a monthly expectation of agreed upon outbound activity engaging prospects.
- This position is a virtual marketing position; you will work from a home office and have the freedom to implement the pre-agreed upon marketing objectives.
- You maintain accurate records of marketing and lead generation activities and statistics within our marketing tools, sales tools and CRM.
- You are successful and can prove it with numbers that show you’re a top performer.
- You are professional and articulate.
- You are a relationship builder and are dedicated to serving your customers, your teammates and your company.
- You are willing to put in the work and not make excuses.
As the Marketing Manager, you will build a marketing plan that enables a predictable revenue model that generates leads targeting medium and large size businesses in the United States and builds a consistent pipeline of leads that convert.
Your plan will execute our brand marketing and advertising programs to raise awareness, generate leads and drive sales. Your marketing efforts will steer our efforts through strategic innovation using market research, buyer trends and modeling successful campaigns throughout the marketplace.
You will work closely with our CEO, VP of Sales & Marketing and Business Development team supporting sales goals and making time sensitive adjustments as needed to ensure success. You will outline what differentiates LockDown from our competitors and the benefits of our SaaS Platform.
If you have the experience and the drive to grow a startup business that will be talked about by industry leaders, we’d like to talk to you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design a marketing model that is predictable, repeatable and scalable.
- Build a strong pipeline through effective lead generation and prospecting strategies.
- Prospect medium and large sized businesses in United States.
- Keep an eye on marketing trends and identifies appropriate parallels to maintain brand relevance in the marketplace.
- Work with sales team leads to test new, compelling promotional offers and sales tactics.
- Work with sales team leads to define list/database strategy and manage correct list pulls, and ensure data integrity in order to report ROI on each marketing campaign.
- Test and optimize campaign offers using A/B or split tests.
- Recommend changes to existing campaigns and new innovative ideas to enhance sales and marketing results.
- Create lead nurturing and content marketing strategies to maximize ROI of leads.
- Manage active campaigns in the CRM environment including start date, end date, naming/tagging and matching phone numbers and displays for the sales queue.
- Hold yourself accountable to continuously learn and grow.
- Extreme ownership and accountability.
- Ability to learn quickly & think on your feet.
- Self-starter who can hit the ground running and make our app and brand dance.
- Bring a great attitude every day.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with your teammates and customers.
- Leadership – act like an owner (because YOU ARE AN OWNER – every team member participates from an equity perspective!).
- SaaS – Software as a Service
- Cyber Security
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Marketing Strategy
- B2C Marketing
- Event Marketing
- SaaS Demo Marketing
- B2B Marketing Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Microsoft Office
- CRM / Salesforce
If you are interested in applying for this full-time employment opportunity at LockDown, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Mike Charobee, VP of Sales and Marketing (email@example.com). Include the job title you would like to be considered for in the subject line of the email.
Please answer the following question in your cover letter:
- What are you passionate about? What gets you up in the morning?
- What sets you apart from the rest?
- Describe a successful campaign that you’ve previously managed and why it was unique. Please include metrics that demonstrate the success.
- What core skill would you pick from your life or professional experiences that would be an asset to this team?