Sales Development Representative
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
Want to be a part of a team that will change how businesses protect their most valuable communications?
If you are successful, ambitious and talented, LockDown is where you launch the next level of your sales career.
Based out of Columbus, Ohio, LockDown is rolling out a new sales team to attract and enroll new business customers into our LockDown Secure Communications Platform via telephone, email and social channels.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive sales team members.
The SDR manages the outbound campaigns of their sales territory, qualifying active buying interest, and identifying critical decision makers.
The SDR will need to be able to articulate the LockDown value proposition and setting new appointment demos with prospects for their Account Executive.
WHAT YOU WANT
- To be highly compensated for your results.
- You want to grow and get better; you welcome coaching and mentoring.
- You want the best tools to be successful and you’ll do the rest.
- You want to be in control of your career.
- You want to work hard, make money and have fun.
- You want to be with a startup where you control your destiny and you’re surrounded by talented and smart high achievers.
WHO WE NEED
- You are competitive and are ready to take your sales career to the next level.
- You consistently meet and exceed agreed upon monthly demo meeting goals along with a monthly expectation of agreed upon outbound activity engaging business prospects.
- This position is a virtual sales position, you will work from a home office and have the freedom to implement the pre-agreed upon sales objectives.
- You maintain accurate records of sales activities and statistics within our sales tools and CRM.
- You believe in the effectiveness of a selling system.
- You’re successful and can prove it with numbers that show you’re a top performer.
- You are professional and articulate.
- You are a relationship builder and are dedicated to serving your customers, your teammates and your company.
- You are willing to put in the work, not make excuses; challenge yourself and your customers.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will prospect to medium and large size businesses in the United States and conduct effective conversations to outline what differentiates us from our competitors and the benefits of our product and technology. If you have the experience and the drive to grow the next business that will be talked about by industry leaders, we’d like to talk to you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design a sales model that is predictable, repeatable and scalable.
- Build a strong pipeline through effective lead generation and prospect techniques.
- Prospect medium and large sized businesses in the United States and conduct phone/zoom meetings.
- Evaluate prospects’ business, communication and technology needs and explain how LockDown can address those needs.
- Sell to business owners, C-Suite executives and technology executives.
- Set goals and implement weekly prospecting behaviors.
- Hold yourself accountable to continuously learn and grow.
- Extreme ownership and accountability.
- Ability to learn quickly & think on your feet.
- Achievement driven (meet and exceed):
- Demo meeting quota attainment
- Weekly and monthly activity requirements
- Bring a great attitude every day.
- Behavior is a key disciple for success.
- Focus on improving – technique, skill set, etc.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with your teammates and customers.
- Leadership – act like an owner (because YOU ARE AN OWNER – every team member participates from an equity perspective!).
- Making outbound calls.
- Giving high-level solution overview presentations (phone/zoom).
- Discovering new leads through internet research and social medial monitoring & commenting.
- Supporting LockDown’s marketing efforts by assisting in online and other marketing campaigns.
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity and forecasting.
- Build strong relationships with prospects and clients.
- Achieving and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly metrics (appointments, leads, new contacts, ect.).
- Responding quickly to inbound prospect interest and setting up demo meetings for our account executive.
- Being disciplined, prepared and contributing to weekly prospecting reviews.
- Have fun growing your business and career.
- Appointment setting
- Outbound phone prospecting
- Outbound email prospecting
- Lead Generation
- Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce)
- Microsoft Office
If you are interested in applying for this full-time employment opportunity at LockDown, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Mike Charobee, VP of Sales and Marketing (firstname.lastname@example.org). Include the job title you would like to be considered for in the subject line of the email.